Butt Stops Here Worksite Programs
We are pleased to offer the Butt Stops Here program at worksites throughout the Capital District. We provide a trained facilitator to run the program and all the supplies needed. All you need to do is recruit and register the participants! Helping your employees quit smoking not only helps to save their lives but also saves over $4,000 per year in lost productivity and health care costs.Below are the details and costs for this program.
- Provide a comfortable location for the group to meet once per week for 7 weeks.
- Promote the program to employees and register interested participants.
- Allow employees time to attend the program for one hour a week (Note: While it is up to the employer to determine if employees attend on work or personal time, we highly recommend employers allow for the one hour to be conducted on work time. The return on investment of that one hour will be well worth it for you and will encourage greater participation.)
- We will provide a trained and seasoned facilitator to run the group at your location once a week for seven weeks.
- We will provide a 2-week supply of nicotine replacement therapy (patches or gum) to the group participants (Note: If a participant has a contraindication to using the medications, a doctor’s note will be required.)
- We will provide all materials needed for each participant: Quitters Workbook, Survival Kit, Relaxation CD.
- We will provide marketing materials that you can tailor to promote the program to employees.
- $350 program fee to cover the facilitator (to be paid by employer)
- $45 for each participant* to cover medications and materials (can be paid by either the employer or the participant)
*Some health plans, such as CDPHP, will cover the cost for the participant.
If you would like the Butt Stops Here program conducted at your location, please fill out the form below and a member of our staff will contact you. You may also call us at 518 459-2550 with any questions.