- Department Director and Program Manager who coordinate budgets, grant writing, outreach deliverables and evaluation for all of our Projects.
- Full time and part time Outreach Specialists who work directly with healthcare and mental health providers to provide on-site training and public health detailing.
- These grants cover 4 counties in the Capital District and works with 8 schools to ensure that they are compliant with NYS Guidelines and regulations regarding comprehensive policy implementation for nutrition and physical education. This grant is run by two Program Coordinators.
- This program covers 8 counties in the Greater Capital Region and works with pediatric and family healthcare providers to ensure implementation of the Expert Committee Recommendations for treating and preventing pediatric obesity. This grant is run by a Program Coordinator.
- This program is designed to provide patients and families with information to help manage childhood asthma. Skilled Community Health Workers meet with families in the home to help educate patients on asthma signs, symptoms, and triggers to help improve the management of asthma. This program is run by a Program Coordinator and 3 Community Health Workers.
All staff members may be reached by phone at (518) 459-2550.